Liberia WAEC Result Checker 2023 Online
If you participated in the 2023 West African Examination Council (WAEC) in Liberia, it’s time to access your exam results. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to use the WAEC result checker to view your scores.
Liberia West African Examination Council (WAEC)
West African Examination Council (WAEC, was established in 1952, it founded with the coming together of (Gold Coast), now Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia, and Nigeria to establish the West African Examination Council, Ordinance that took place in 1952, later in 1974, Liberia became the fifth country to join the body. The West African Examination Council has its headquarters in Accra, Ghana,
The body on enactment, was saddled with the responsibility of conducting the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), in the entire Anglophone countries of Africa, such as Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia. It is a body that has actually contributed immensely to the growth of the education sector of West Africa.
It’s important to note that the management of WAEC has officially announced the release of the 2023 results. All candidates who participated in the examination are advised to use the council’s official website to access their results.
Liberia WAEC Result Checker 2023
If you are a citizen of Liberia or residing in Liberia but took part in the just concluded WAEC West African Senior School Certificate Examination, I am sure that you are waiting for the result of the examination to come out so that you know if you have passed or not. All things being equal, you will be required to obtain your WAEC result checker to be able to check your results.
To check your 2023 WAEC results, follow these steps:
- Login to the Liberia official result checker website at http://results.liberiawaec.org/
- 10-Digit Candidate Number for WASSCE.
- Choose the examination type you intend to check for, for instance, WASSCE
- Select the examination year,
- If you are writing WASSCE for the second time, after selecting the year and exam type, you will be required to enter the year of your first sitting
- On the revised side of your scratch card, you will see a 10 digit serial scratch card serial number, enter the number
- On the revised side of your scratch card, enter your 12-Digit Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Check your email checkbox, if you will like to be sent an email to your email inbox, then click on the send a copy to email.
- If you selected the send a copy to email, then enter your email address
- After that click on the submit button
- After you have clicked on the submit button, you have to wait for some minutes for your result to come up on the screen.
- You have to wait, because it may take some time depending on how busy the site may be.
What is Required for Checking WASSCE?
When the result will be finally released, there are certain requirements that you need to have before you can successfully access your results. To do this, you can use your personal computer or your smartphone. The list of things that you need is here below:
- WAEC examination number
- Scratch card pin
- Examination serial number
- Examination year
- Type of Examination
How to Check Liberia WAEC Result with Your Phone
If you want to check your result with your phone, let me show you the two ways you can use your phone to check your result.
- Check WAEC results online at http://results.liberiawaec.org/
- You can check your WASSEC result via SMS text message
Procedures for Checking WASSCE Results Via an SMS
To check your WASSCE Result in an SMS through the use of your phone, follow the steps outlined here below:
- Open your phone
- Scroll down to where you have the text message app
- Select Create a new message.
- In the open space, type your WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear.
- After that send the text to the receiver code 32327
- Click on Send a Message.
- Then wait for some minutes after sending the message
- After a while, WAEC will send your result to you via SMS.
Waec Liberia Result 2023 Online Checker:
Results for individual schools are sent immediately to the principal of each school that presented candidates for the examination when the results are officially released. candidates may also check their results through Waec Liberia Result 2022/2023 Online Checker.
- Go to http://results.liberiawaec.org/
- Enter your 9-Digit Candidate Number for LPSCE , LJHSCE and LSHSC E or 10-Digit Candidate Number for WASSCE.
- Select the Examination Type e.g. L P S C E, L J H S C E.
- Select the Year of the Examination
Note Only the years for which available results are displayed.
- If you have selected LSHSCE (Resitter) as Examination Type and Examination Year that is 2009 and below, you are required to enter the Year of First Sitting
- Enter your 10-Digit Scratchcard Serial Number. This can be found on the reverse side of your scratchcard e.g. L100000001.
- Enter your 12-Digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) found on the reverse side of your scratchcard. e.g. 123456789012
- Select the “Send a copy to Email?” checkbox if you wish to have a copy of your result sent to your email box.
- Enter a valid Email Address if you selected the “Send a copy to Email?” option.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for your results to be displayed in a popup window. This may take several minutes depending on traffic.